AATCC 127 Hydrostatic Head Tester textile testing instruments for sales
Detailed Product Description
||Hydrostatic Head Tester
||100cm2 (7.8cm2 Optional)
What is our Hydrostatic Pressure Tester used for?
Hydrostatic Head Tester, used for determining the resistance of fabrics (canvas, coated fabrics, cover cloth, rainproof clothing fabrics and geotextile materials) and films to water penetration under pressure while firmly clamped in the test rig of standard area, by means of dynamic test method and static test method. The bank is linked to a test head to which the specimen is clamped quickly and stably by means of a automatic clamp.
After starting the hydrostatic pressure test, the test pressure is automatically controlled; hydrostatic head test result and process is digitally displayed on touch panel or on the computer. The test specimen is observed visually for evidence of penetration by water. The test area is well illuminated and an unobstructed observation of the sample is from all sides greatly facilitates the visual drop detection. 100cm2 hydrostatic head is included.
What are the Specifications of Hydrostatic Head Tester?
- The unique water pressure raising rate balance system is achieved by closed-loop controlled servo motor drives pistons.
- Variable test method can be selected, test time and variable pressure increasing rate can be set and saved.
- Wide range of pressure increasing rate and stepless adjustable, pressure increasing system is adjusted by the dynamic feedback to prevent overload.
- Real-time test results are shown on the large colourful touch panel and computer.
- Test results can be made up to a report on software and print out directly.
- 5 test methods are included:
Pressure raising mode, Constant-pressure mode, Constant pressure & fixed time mode, Extending-relaxing mode, Water penetration and leakage mode
- Equipped with a LED lamp to observe test process clearly
- Pressure Range: 0 - 200kPa (20 m water column). 500kPa or 1000kPa are offered on request.
- Increasing rate of water pressure: 0.1 ~ 100kPa/min stepless adjustable
- Units: Pa, kPa, mmHg, cmH2O
- Automatic clamp with holding force: 5kN
- Specimen Holder: 100cm2 (7.8cm2 optional)
- Total aluminium frame
What are the Standards of Hydrostatic Head Tester?
- Medical Masks and Protective Clothing: EN 14126 – 2003, EN14325, EN ISO 7854
- AATCC 127, ISO 811/1420A, EN 20811,GB/T 4744
Power 220/110V 50/60HZ 200w
|Dimensions 690 x 540 x 870 mm (L x W x H)